2009-08-20

Too Short a Summer pt.1

The summer school finished and fleeting summer holidays came here with me. As scheduled, I went out for camping with my family. The campsite, where we visit at this time of every year, welcomed us this year, too with the beautiful sight of the sea and nice weather. On arrving, I had something to do first ― preparing a swimmming pool for the kids.

First, pumped plastic pool and then pour a large amount of water into the pool. I went to a water place a short distance away and back to the pool in front of our campsite with a bucket of water. This movement was repeated more than 20 times. Before preparing for dinner, I took a break, watching them splash around in the water. Their smiles relieve me of my fatigue.

2 件のコメント:

  1. You must have been REALLY tired, but their smiling faces will have rewarded you. I hope the weather was fine for you.

    返信削除
  2. You're telling me! I was exhausted, but it was REALLY fun for me.

    返信削除