2009-06-20

the apples of my eye

Here are my daughters. Starting from the left, coco and hiyo. hiyo is the our first girl, who began attending kindergarten in April this year. she likes playing outside and often comes back, covered in mud. I hear from her she has a lot of boyfriends in the kidergarten. coco, the second girl, goes her own way. she plays, cries and, sleeps whenever she wants to. Her favorites are vegetables such as green pepper, broccoli, and tomato, which many children probably don't like. But what she likes better than anything else is mother's milk.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Your girls are so sweet! You are lucky father!

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Если бы я еще понимала эти иероглифы...

    返信削除
  4. Thank you, Anna for posting the message. But I really don't understand Russian language. What did you say?

    返信削除
  5. I said I really don't understand Japanese language:)

    返信削除