2009-06-17

love at first sight

It is 5 years since I began camping. At first I didn’t feel going when my girlfriend, who is now my wife, asked me to go out in the field. I liked staying indoors better than moving around in nature. But the things have changed. Now I cannot help going camping all year around even winter. I sometimes go though she tries to stop me. There is a reason why I’m deeply absorbed in camping.

Here is the story:

It was 6 years ago that I went camping for the first time. ( I hear my parents took my sister and me out for camping, but I don’t remember. ) When camping out with simple, plain tools, a family of four suddenly showed up in front of our camping cite with tools I’d never seen.


They unfolded the tools out there and had in no time built up their “house.” It had a kitchen and a dining room with a kitchen as well as a bedroom not a motor home. Although readers there may think that natural, it was astonishing for me then. It was not camping but their “home” that I fell in love with. Of course, I’ve now learned that’s just like the cart before the horse, but my deep love of “home” blinded me. Since then, I’ve been collecting camping outfits. ( I’ll show them to you later even if you don’t want. )


Finally, I must insist that now I’m trying to rely on tools as little as possible and enjoy nature as much as possible. I’m going to update my camping diary occasionally.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿