2009-06-25

As part of the world

Why have I been studying English? There are many other languages in the world. Nevertheless, I stick to English language. It may be true that English is the most familiar to Japanese people of all foreign languages, for we, Japanese learn English as a second language at school, but that doesn’t lead to the primary motivation for learning English.

What attracted me to English first was the sound it has. It goes with music very much, compared to Japanese. ( I don’t have any negative feeling about Japanese language. I’m sure Japanese is one of the most profound languages. Among languages there is never superiority. ) I just wanted to sing and to understand the world British musician created. As learning, I got interested in it as a means for communication, and thanks to the internet, we noe have available at any time, anywhere, a great deal of information around the world. On the internet, the language most widely used is undoubtedly, English.

No one can live alone. we, all, are related with each other in someway. What makes the relationship stronger is, I think, communication. Also, appropriate information should lead us to better relationship. That's why English is attractive to me.

In closing, I'm sorry for some wrong expressions and I would like to thank you all for your attention.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿