2009-07-08

Don't you like gazing shoes?

It was more than 20 years ago that I heard "Just Like Honey" ― Jesus and Mry Chain's. Honestly, I didn't like it. It may be more precise that I didn't understand their music ― the sound of the guitar which sounded just like noise and his way of singing, like whispering. In those days my cassette player played the British Pop song such as Culture Club and Duran Duran.
The time went by, and I met the song of "You Made Me Realise." It shook my feeling and gripped my heart at just one time. I didn't know why, but it reminded me of "Just Like Honey" described above. I listened again to it. Though it was not as confortable as " You made ...", I was surely moved.
Since then, I've been listening to, what is called, "Shoegazer." And here with me is the memorable song: You Made Me Realise / My Bloody Valantine

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿