2009-07-08

At a slow speed

I went camping for the first time in 8 months. Between- work-to-work schedule was hard for me, but I did enjoyed my self very much enough to forget about work. After the day’s work, I leave the office at 10 p.m. The party had already begun when I arrived the camping site, which is located at the bottom of a mountain, surrounded by trees.
 On arriving, can of beer relieves my thirst and fatigue. At the center of our site is a bonfire. Looking up in the sky, the stars are dispersed. What else should I want? NOTHING though I usually need nice music when drinking at home. And here is a conversation with approved peers the same talk repeated many times before. But it doesn’t matter. 
 Time goes by peacefully, and in no time, the day breaks. With the sunrise we fall in a short sleep. Next time I open my eyes, a new everyday life starts.
 The story which is boring to others but is precious to me.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Are you going to go on a camp once again upcoming summer? Your girls are lucky to have a good daddy like you.

    返信削除
  2. Nemo-san, thank you for posting the message. I go camping bout 10 times a year. Of course, i'll take the kids out for camping this summer, too. they seems to enjoy it every year. Maybe It is me that enjoy the most, however.

    返信削除